FDA, LFGB GRADE Silicone Baby Teethers DIY Pendant Accessories Baby Teething Toys
Material: Food grade silicone
● 100% Non toxic, No BPA, Food grade silicone
● Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
● Easily cleaned with dish soap and water.
● Necklaces are great sensory tool to help baby focus while nursing
When do babies start teething?
Most babies sprout their first tooth when they're between 4 and 7 months old.
What are the signs a baby is teething?
● Irritability or fussiness
● Drooling (which can cause a facial rash)
● Swollen, sensitive gums
● Gnawing or chewing behavior
● Refusing to eat
● Trouble sleeping