Conductive adhesive is one of the most current types of electronic conductive products. Its main function is used for thermal sensing. It is suitable for precision lead assembly. It can be connected at low temperature. And anti-fatigue, it is widely used in adhesives, but its silicone rubber and conductive silicone are currently more commonly used rubber compounds. In the production process of silicone products manufacturers, they have different production differences. The specific differences are as follows:
Conductive silicone products:
Conductive adhesives are widely used in electronic assembly sensing, including thin wires and printed materials, electroplated base plates, metal layers of ceramic adherends, metal chassis combination, bonding wires and sockets, bonding components and Plane holes, bonding waveguide tuning, hole repair, etc., all of these functionalities are derived from its material deployment characteristics, including silver or copper, nickel, carbon powder and other fillers to achieve electrical conductivity, including bonding strength additives and flow Change accelerators are their main additive materials, so they also create the advantages and disadvantages of conductive silica gel.
1, it must have good adhesion to various material substrates and costs
2. Flexible formulation design, different curing agents, catalysts, crosslinking agents, toughening agents, etc. can be used
3. Good heat resistance, the product adapts to a variety of fixed telephone forms, and can be used normally in the photosynthetic thermal environment
4. Fast curing, low temperature controllable range during production and processing, good material dispersibility, and can achieve overall conductive effect
1, the production temperature of solid and liquid is limited, medium curing speed, poor fluidity
2, material performance is outstanding, leading to large viscosity, high temperature is easy to stick mold, affecting production efficiency
3. Reduced oxidation resistance, good dispersibility causes the material to be too brittle after curing, easy to tear, and reduced resilience
4, compound rubber is easy to destroy conductive molecules, molecular chain volatilization occurs during curing, resulting in unstable resistance
5. Dispersibility is large, and it is easy to shift when it is pressed with ordinary silicone material for secondary molding. It is not easy to control the shift position of the product.
The production of ordinary silica gel and conductive silica gel still has a certain difference in performance. In the processing of silica gel products, ordinary glue has fast efficiency, low defect rate, and different production performance. The tensile toughness of ordinary glue is generally better than conductive glue, but conductive In addition to the outstanding conductive properties, the glue will be affected to a certain extent in terms of toughness and material life. Corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and electrical insulation aging are all reduced.