Features and advantages of silica gel products:
1, high temperature resistance: applicable temperature range -40 to 230 degrees Celsius, can be used in microwave oven and oven.
2, easy to clean: silica gel products can be recovered after use in clean water, or can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
3, long life: silica gel material chemical properties are very stable, the product made, compared with other materials have a longer life.
4. Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel material, cake mold products are comfortable to touch and extremely flexible without deformation.
5. Diverse colors: different colors can be prepared according to the needs of customers.
6, non-toxic environmental protection: from the raw materials into the factory to the finished product delivery do not produce any toxic and harmful substances.
7, electrical insulation performance: silicone rubber has a high resistivity, and in a wide range of temperature and frequency of its resistance value can remain stable.
At the same time, silica gel has a good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap for television, electrical components, etc.
8. Low temperature resistance: the minimum temperature critical point of ordinary rubber is -20 ℃ to -30 ℃, while silicone rubber still has good elasticity when it is -60 ℃ to -70 ℃. Some special formulas of silicone rubber can also withstand very low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
9, electrical conductivity: when adding conductive filler (such as carbon black), silicone rubber will have good electrical conductivity, such as keyboard conductive contact point, heating element components, antistatic components, high-voltage cable shielding, medical therapy conductive film, etc.
10, weather resistance: ordinary rubber in corona discharge under the action of ozone, and silicone rubber is not affected by ozone, and a long time in ultraviolet and other climate conditions, its physical properties are only small changes, such as outdoor use of sealing materials.
11. Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductivity filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal conductivity seal pad, thermal conductivity roll of copier, fax machine, etc.
12. Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of silicone rubber containing phenyl is greatly improved, such as electric insulated cables and connectors for nuclear power plants.