The main application fields of foamed silicone rubber
The foamed silica gel is a two-component addition liquid silicone rubber. It is divided into A and B components before vulcanization. It can be cured by vulcanization or heating. After vulcanization, it becomes a soft elastomer. It is light, soft and has It is elastic, not easy to transfer heat, and has the functions of shockproof, shock mitigation, heat insulation and sound insulation. Widely used in automobile, aircraft, chemical, daily necessities and other industries, using thermal insulation, sound insulation, shockproof materials and making cushions, mattresses, medical machinery, hygiene products, sports goods, etc.
Performance characteristics of foamed silicone rubber products:
1. The foaming multiple is high. After foaming, it is 2 times larger than its own volume.
2. Uniform foaming, good stability, low linear shrinkage and easy operation.
3. Light weight, good elastic feel and no migration shrinkage. 4. Safe and environmental protection, no corrosion, and good chemical inertness.
4. It has the characteristics of heat resistance, cold resistance, electrical insulation and flame retardancy.
Instructions for use of foamed silicone rubber:
1. Stir the raw materials thoroughly before use to prevent uneven distribution of some ingredients due to storage.
2. Mix the foamed silicone rubber raw materials in a 1: 1 ratio and stir for 2-3 minutes to ensure that the rubber compound is evenly mixed.
3. The mixed product is evacuated and used quickly to prevent production from being affected by condensation.
4. The recommended ratio is curing agent: material = 1: 1, curing temperature: 120 ℃, curing time: 13 ～ 20 min.
5. Tools, containers and other items that are in contact with the liquid foamed silicone rubber compound need to be cleaned. Avoid contact with phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N), sulfur (S) compounds and metal organics, otherwise the product is easy to produce The catalyst fails and the reaction does not sulfide.
Routine packaging and storage of foamed silicone rubber:
Component A 25, 200KG / drum;
Component B 25, 200KG / drum; (shipped as non-dangerous goods, sealed, kept in a cool and dry place)