A good quality silicone button product needs to go through a rigorous production process, so what is the process of completely producing and processing the silicone button? Here is a detailed explanation of the production process of the silicone button.
Silicone button production and processing complete process:
1. Design and development of silicone button mold: Rongjin owns silicone mold factory, which can design and develop button mold according to customer's silicone button sample or silicone button drawing. After mold test (sample mold) in mold development Mass production. Recommended reading: silicone mold opening process
2. Preparation: Rongjin can determine the hardness and performance of the rubber compound according to the quality and specifications of the silicone button according to the customer's requirements. After the rubber is refined according to the formula, the film is prepared according to the specifications and wrapped with PE film; External release agent, conductive black particles and various tools.
3. Silicone vulcanization molding: The flat vulcanizing machine used for vulcanization molding of silicone button has manual, automatic and vacuum. The mold is made up of the upper die (commonly known as: male and female mold), and of course there are special three-plate molds. The mother mold and the male mold are placed with conductive black particles and their sliced silica gel. The master mold is placed in a color key (if necessary). After preparation, the mold is subjected to heat and pressure vulcanization molding. After the vulcanization is completed, the mold is pushed out of the vulcanizer, the master mold is opened, and the silicone button product is taken out.
The key factors for silicone button vulcanization molding are controlled by temperature (upper and lower mold temperature), pressure and vulcanization time.
4. Secondary vulcanization of the silicone button: The semi-finished button after vulcanization can be determined according to the customer's requirements for secondary vulcanization. The purpose of the secondary vulcanization of the silicone button is to remove the residual vulcanization agent in the button (the pungent smell) To a large extent, there is no reason for secondary vulcanization), improving the performance of the silicone button.
5. Silk screen printing / laser engraving / Epoxy technology: Rongjin's own silk screen injection process workshop, according to the silk screen color pattern required by customers to print. Click to view: Rongjin Silicone Screen Printing Car, Rongjin Silicone Injection Workshop.
6. Press the button to split the edge, the cloak treatment: the punching edge and the punch die are used to wash off the edge of the silicone button to become a neat and tidy finished product; however, most of the silicone button burrs are difficult to die clean and require a lot of manual cutting, so This has led to an increase in the production cost of silicone buttons.
Related problem solving: the problem that the edge of the silicone product is difficult to tear
7. The last production and processing process is naturally: the quality check of the silicone button
Silicone button quality inspection includes: quality control of vulcanization molding, silk screen printing | laser engraving | quality control of Epoxy and finished product control.
Button vulcanization molding quality control inspection items include: size, elasticity, hardness, stain, color difference and lack of material, etc., so as to remove defective products.
Button silk screen process quality inspection is eye-catching: whether the product has ghosting, color paste overflow, unclear font, poor wear resistance.
Pressed product quality control inspection items: print, non-printing products, all-inspection, etc., after checking out various defective products, packaging.