The selection of mold opening methods and the selection of mold lines are very important,
One is to facilitate the model taking
The second is that the mold line should be selected so as not to affect the overall role of the product
The third is that it does not affect the quality of the product. For example, the orientation of the mold line of the Waterscape series products is too high. When the mold line is closed, more material is required, and the crack of the product is simply displayed.
In order to prevent the silicone from moving around, the molds are fixed on a scale with wooden squares or planks. When the mold is opened, the wood and sludge are separated from each other. There is no gap between the sludge and the mold, and the appearance of the sludge is smooth and smooth. . After preparing for the above operations, then apply petroleum jelly or spray release agent on the plaster molds or molds. For lubricating products, use clean cotton cloth dipped in petroleum jelly to coat the molds evenly. It can absorb petroleum jelly abundantly, and then use a clean cotton cloth to wipe the appearance of the model species, and the appearance needs to be shiny; and the textured products can be adjusted to the silicone according to the formula by evenly applying petroleum jelly. When distributing the silica gel, mix it in an irregular direction, so that the curing agent and the silica gel are mixed well, try to reduce the air mixed into the glue, and lubricating products are best to apply a vacuum when applying the first layer of glue. -8 seconds.
After the silicone is prepared, the mold should be made in time. Pour the glue on the highest part of the mold by trickle, let it flow naturally. If it does n’t flow, use a local oil paintbrush to brush it in place. If the silicone gel is not only overflowing the entire product and the glue should be evenly brushed. Each product must be brushed with at least three layers of silicone. The thickness of each layer of silicone is 1mm. In the process of brushing silicone, each layer needs to be cured before brushing another layer. When brushing the third layer, add it to the second layer. A layer of gauze to add the strength of silicone. The entire silicone mold has a thickness of 3-4mm and a width not greater than the product width of 60mm depending on the size of the product. The silicone gel starts to solidify for 20 minutes.
1. Wash and dry the master mold for lubrication treatment (you can apply a layer of mold release wax or brush the mold release agent again)
2.Save 500-1000 grams of mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold glue, silicone rubber, silicone) as a plastic basin for use;
3. Weigh the hardener according to the weight ratio (usually 2-3%) and then mix in the container, mix well and evenly;
4. Participate in a certain amount of silicone thinner depending on the situation (the first layer of the special list). Until mixing is stopped, usually 3-5 minutes.
5. After the mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold rubber, silicone rubber, silica gel) is mixed with the hardener, it will react at room temperature and release the low molecular alcohol. In order to release the alcohol molecules from the colloid, the foam needs to be discharged under negative pressure. -3 minutes. There is no need to rely on equipment (primarily depending on the operation experience of the mold maker). 6. The multi-layer brushed film mold should be cured together with the inside, inside and outside. When the dosage of the curing agent is relatively small, the reaction time is lengthened, the response is sufficient, and the colloid is just fine. Therefore, the optimal dosage of the curing agent is less internal and external. When painting, wait for the first layer (inner layer) to dry before brushing the second layer. The operation time is 30-50 minutes, and the mold removal time is 10-15 hours. Maintenance time is 24 hours. Pay attention to the top of the list and the best after adding the second layer, such as gauze, which can greatly improve the service life of the mold (but the glass fiber cloth should not be used, otherwise it will simply form a layer and make the entire mold invalid)
7. Three-dimensional perfusion mold, usually cured in 10-15 hours.
8. After the soft mold manufacturing is completed, gypsum or glass fiber reinforced plastic jackets must be manufactured to support the silicone soft mold.
1.Mold line selection: select the orientation that does not affect the appearance of the product; select the orientation that is simply processed after grouting; select the orientation of the mold itself that is easy to remove the mold; select the orientation of the commodity that is not easily deformed
2. Do not blindly increase the amount of hardener to catch up with the progress of production, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of silicone molds