High temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace and aviation, we are a liquid silicone manufacturer
1. Features and uses of high temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace and aviation
High temperature resistant silica gel is a two-component liquid silica gel made of high-quality silica gel raw materials imported from the United States and processed by our company's mature scientific formula and proficient technical skills. This product is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, high elasticity, thermal stability, high temperature resistance, aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and electric shock resistance. Widely used in military materials, auto parts precision casting, ship parts casting molds, household appliances, lighting products, various food cake molds, chocolate molds, candy molds, figure statues; aerospace fields: relays, connectors, transfers The junction box components are potted with waterproof insulation, circuit connectors, circuit board sealing, etc.
Second, the primary technical parameters of high temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace and aviation
Color (Part A)
Translucent (color adjustable)
Color (component B)
Adding ratio of A and B components
AB mixed viscosity cps
Operation time (25℃) min
Vulcanization conditions (℃/h)
Shore Hardness (A)
Tear strength/ KN·m-1
Line shortening rate/%
High temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace
3. Instructions for use of high temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace and aviation
The first step: mixing: mix the AB component before use, and then mix the A component and the B component in a weight ratio of 1:1. The mixing can be manually or mechanically operated to fully stir evenly.
The second step: Degassing: After the components A and B are mixed and stirred evenly, the glue should be vacuumed to remove bubbles before filling the mold. When used in a small amount, it can be carried out in a vacuum dryer. Under a vacuum of -0.08MPa, the volume of the rubber material can be increased by 4 to 5 times (foaming). Therefore, the volume of the degassed container should be 4 to 5 times larger than the volume of the rubber. After a few minutes, the volume of the glue will return to normal, and it will end when no bubbles escape from the surface (about 10 minutes).
The third step: surface treatment: the surface of the mold or the surface of the potting material that the rubber will contact can use detergent or petroleum jelly as a release agent.
Step 4: Vulcanization and demoulding: The mixed and degassed rubber is cured at 120±5°C for 30 minutes, and cured at 60-70°C for 1-2 hours.
The room temperature curing time is 5-6Hr, and the curing temperature and time can be determined according to the actual operating conditions.
4. Precautions and storage and transportation of high temperature resistant silica gel for aerospace and aviation
1. During the operation, avoid contact with the condensed silicone rubber curing agent, and at the same time, separate the tools used between the two; amines, sulfur and phosphorus compounds and some metal salts that can cause the rubber to not vulcanize .
2. The storage period of this product is half a year. If the viscosity increases during storage, its fluidity can be restored under the action of shearing force (stirring). It is recommended to put the rubber compound in the container and mix it first, and then mix it with the curing agent. It can still be used after the overdue re-inspection is qualified.
3. Conventional packaging is 25KG/barrel or 200KG/barrel iron barrel packaging. If you need to change other packaging, additional packaging fees will be charged.
4. Silica gel is a non-hazardous product and is transported as general chemicals; it should be stored in a sealed container and placed in a cool place to prevent rain and sun exposure.