1. Silicone products are indispensable components for making photocopiers, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, silicone keys, etc.
2. It can be used to make durable shaped gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automotive electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and die-press high-pressure edge.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5. It is used for construction and repair of houses, sealing of joints at high speeds and kilometers, and sealing of bridges.
6, can be used for baby products, maternal and infant supplies, baby bottles, bottle protective sleeves.
7, can be used in the production of kitchen products, kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products
8. It can be used for medical device accessories. Because of its colorless, tasteless and non-toxic properties, it is widely used in the medical industry
First, viscosity. Technical term explanations: The volume characteristic of liquid, quasi-liquid or quasi-solid substance that resists flow, that is, the internal friction or internal resistance between molecules when flowing by external force. Normally viscosity and hardness are directly proportional.
Second, hardness. The ability of a concrete material to locally resist the intrusion of hard objects into its surface is called hardness. Silicone rubber has a Shore hardness range of 10 to 80, which gives designers full freedom to choose the hardness required to best achieve a specific function. Mixing polymer substrates, fillers and auxiliaries in different proportions can achieve various intermediate hardness values. Similarly, the time and temperature of heat curing can also change the hardness without destroying other physical characteristics.
Third, tensile strength. Tensile strength refers to the force required to cause a piece of rubber material to tear in each range unit. The tensile strength range of thermally vulcanized solid silicone rubber is between 4.0-12.5MPa. The tensile strength range of fluorosilicone rubber is between 8.7-12.1MPa. The tensile strength range of liquid silicone rubber is between 3.6-11.0MPa.
Fourth, tear strength.的 Resistance to the expansion of incisions or scores when a force is applied to the incision sample. Even after being cut and placed under extremely high torsional stress, the heat-cured solid silicone rubber can not be torn. The tearing strength range of hot sulfurized solid silicone rubber is between 9-55 kN / m. Tear strength of fluorosilicone rubber is between 17.5-46.4 kN / m. The tear strength of liquid silicone rubber ranges from 11.5-52 kN / m.
5. Elongation. Rhenium usually refers to "limit elongation at break" or a percentage increase from the original length when the sample breaks. Thermally vulcanized solid silicone rubber typically has an elongation in the range of 90 to 1120%. Fluorosilicone rubber generally has an elongation between 159 and 699%. Liquid silicone rubber generally has an elongation between 220 and 900%. Different processing methods and choice of hardeners can greatly change their elongation. The elongation of silicone rubber has a lot to do with temperature.
6. Operating time. Operating time is calculated from the moment the colloid is added with the vulcanizing agent. This operation time and the subsequent vulcanization time are not completely bound. The colloid has undergone a vulcanization reaction from the moment the vulcanizing agent is added. This operation time means that the 30-minute vulcanization reaction of the product can not affect the quality of the finished product. Therefore, the more time saved during product operation, the better for the finished product.
Seven, curing time. Somewhere it is said to be curing time. That is to say, after such a long time, the vulcanization reaction of the silica gel has basically ended. This is basically over, which means that the product is ready for use, but in fact, a small part of the curing reaction is not over. Therefore, products made of silicone rubber, such as silicone molds, are usually put into use for a period of time.