Conductive silica gel is mainly a black solid, with good moldability and extrusion performance, and it is widely used in black conductive silicone rubber. Everyone will have some questions in the process of using black conductive silicone rubber? How is it conductive? What are the processes? Where is it applied? The questions such as Jinke Conductive Silicone Enterprise will introduce you to the following:
How Silicone Conducts:
Conductive silica gel is conductive through carbon black particles. The conductivity coefficient is slightly different from the coefficient that people usually think. It depends on the thickness and area of the conductive product. Usually our coefficient is calculated based on the volume, and the volume resistivity is less than 10 to the third power However, antistatic silicone rubber only has the effect of controlling static electricity, and their volume resistance is 10 to the 3rd power to 11th power.
So the main role of conductive silicone raw materials is sealing and electromagnetic shielding, antistatic silicone raw materials are suitable for electronics industry, health care industry, medical industry, automobile industry, daily necessities and other industries.
Conductive silicone sheet application:
1. Aerospace, aviation and other electronic equipment. Such as small and medium military electronic chassis, cabinets, square cabins and microwave waveguide systems, waveguide and connector pads, etc.
2. The connection between calculator LCD screen and drive circuit
3. Contacts of keyboard keys
4. Power tube, stress evacuation glue and cable plug of cold shrinkable cable accessories and heat shrinkable cable accessories;
5. Conductors for bottom contact such as keyboards and keys;
6. Copier roller;
7. Wire connecting pipe;
8. When the volume resistance of the conductive silica gel is less than 10 ohm cm, the conductive silica gel has the electromagnetic shielding function. That is, the volume resistance is less than 10 ohm cm, mainly used in electromagnetic shielding occasions, but also used in electronic and microwave waveguide systems such as chassis, cabinets, shelters, power transmission and transformation projects, connector pads, etc.