1. What is silica gel? A: Silica gel is a highly active adsorption material, which is an amorphous substance, and its chemical formula is mSiO2 · nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic and tasteless, and has stable chemical properties. It does not react with any substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. It is a pure natural environmental protection material.
2. What is the difference between silicone and silicone? A: Silicone and silicone are the same material. Different names are produced in different regions. They are called silicone in Taiwan, silicone in mainland China, and silicone in English.
3. Is silica gel an environmentally friendly material? A: Silica gel is an environmentally friendly material. Silicon (S i) element exists in the nature we live in. Silica gel is a raw material used for processing silicon elements. It is recyclable. The raw materials, such as paper, copper iron, glass, can be used again after certain treatment. After it burns, the dust returns to the dust, and the soil returns to the soil.
4. Can silicone have many colors? Is colored silicone toxic? A: Silicone is basically a colorless body. Silicone is a non-toxic product, but in the production of silicone, it is foggy and transparent due to different grades. Such as the sealing ring of the pressure cooker, the pacifier of the baby, and whether the colored silicone is toxic depends on the quality of the colored glue.
5. The surface of silicone products will be very bright, is it toxic? A: The surface gloss of silicone is not toxic, unless the material after secondary processing is not environmentally friendly.
6. Will silicone gel seep? A: Silica gel has strong water resistance and will not be affected in water. For example: diving suits and plastic materials are all silicone products.
7. What is the temperature range that silicone can withstand? A: The temperature range that silicone can withstand is -40 degrees-+230 degrees
8. In which fields can silicone be used? A: Silicone is used in a wide range of fields. Insulation and waterproof materials, cables and shock-proof gaskets in the electronic technology industry; keys, sealed waterproof edges in the communications industry; baby bottles, nipples, teeth Glue; environmentally-friendly tableware, cake molds, baking trays, ice trays and protective equipment for the medical industry, etc.
9. How to deal with silicone waste? A: It can be recovered and decomposed and reduced to polysiloxane after specific treatment. The decomposed material is only provided for the purpose of making molds, not for product production.
10. Why use silica gel products? What are the benefits of silica gel? A: 1). Environmentally friendly and non-toxic up to food grade, no residues after burning; 2). Recyclable; 3). No side effects on the human body, safe and environmentally friendly .